Areas of expertise at LEADER Machinery include the research, development, and manufacture of plastics extrusion machinery. We have established integrated sales and after-sales service system to provide customers with professional business support and satisfactory products and services.
1. Customers can reach LEADER Machinery Services to get their questions answered in three ways: on the web, via telephone, or by email. At the early stage of purchase, customers may ask questions as to company’s size, our ability to research and development, product performance, target market and after-sales service. We will reply to them shortly after the request is received.
2. Technical guidance is available for customers who request non-standard products. Based on their required specifications, our technicians would like to work with customers in an effort to provide the most suitable solution.
3. We would recommend a series of plastics extrusion lines and related equipment to customers based on their order quantity and how and where customers would use the product.
4. We assist customers for non-standard products in designing a suitable drawing to accommodate their required specifications.
5. We will quote a price based on customers’ order quantity and other issues.
1. Generally speaking, it would take about 50 days to deliver the ordered products such as the plastic sheet extrusion line, pelletizer, plastic shredder, etc., once the order is placed. In special situations where customers require non-standard products or place a very big order, the delivery time would be extended by 20 days,
2. There are dedicated workers who take the job of tracking down the order for customers.
3. We welcome customers to our company for acceptance check. During the inspection, we would also offer some knowledge on operation as well as tips customers should watch out for.
4. The extrusion equipment would be packed in a wood crate or placed on a pallet before being wrapped by stretch films.
5. The product would be shipped by sea from the Port of Qingdao.
1. Within the quality warranty period, LEADER Machinery is responsible for any manufacturing fault that occurs as a result of faulty construction. In that case, we would repair the equipment and offer replacement parts for free. Beyond the warranty period, customers are also welcome to contact us for free repair. However, customers would have to pay the cost for replacement parts.
2. Our after-service men would follow up with customers by email or via telephone to see if they are happy with the purchase.
3. Please feel free to reach us for help if any product-related problems occur during production. Customers can call us or send us emails with photos of faulty machine attached. Hopefully through this way, we can get your trouble removed. When the problem can not be solved without our technicians coming to the site, we will send repair men to the factory for on-site service in order to maintain your normal productivity.
4. Technical instruction manual, user guide, electrical circuit drawing, production layout, and other product related photos and video are prepared for customers to facilitate commissioning and installation.